The recommended order of business at regular meetings of the board shall be as follows:
1. Roll call
2. Hearing delegations
3. Approval of minutes of the last meeting
4. Approval of agenda (additions and deletions)
5. Auditing and approval of bills and accounts
7. Report of committees
8. Report of superintendent
9. Report of director of instruction
10. Unfinished business
11. New business
12. Executive Session – for lawful measures – if necessary
The board shall observe Robert’s Rules of Order, Revised except as otherwise provided by these rules or by law.
Normally, agenda items with the exception of personnel matters and bonafide emergencies must be submitted one week in advance of the meeting to receive resolute action.